As travel returns and you’re looking to plan your next trip, safety is still a consideration. So a vacation that combines luxury, fun and the security of a location you can trust is top of mind.
Get all that and more with a holiday at Rancho San Lucas Resort Golf & Spa in Los Cabos, Mexico.
This luxurious resort is located in an 834-acre master-planned community just outside of Cabo San Lucas. This secluded location has everything you need for your time away, allowing you to relax on the resort or venture out if you want.
It also has the Solmar Standards in Safety and Care in place, with policies, procedures and social distancing practices to keep you and your family safe. As one of the Grand Solmar Vacation Club properties, the resort’s protocols provide the highest levels of prevention controls, aligned with Federal recommendations. From arrival at the resort to time spent enjoying the amenities, guests are assured of their health and safety.
That means you can relax and enjoy all this world-class resort has to offer. Here are the highlights that you can plan into your vacation:
- The Greg Norman Signature Golf Course features a 7,210-yard layout overlooking the Pacific Ocean, with spectacular views from every hole. Designed by professional golfer Greg Norman, it takes full advantage of the spectacular terrain. The course is designed to provide a sustainable experience, with a multi-themed, “least-disturbance” layout that spans three different ecosystems.
- A saltwater lagoon pool provides a unique experience, where you can enjoy ocean-style activities without leaving the resort. Paddleboard, climb the rope mazes, swing into the deep waters like Tarzan, or simply lay in the sand and soak up the sun.
- Go walking, hiking, or biking in the desert terrain and enjoy endless stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Rancho San Lucas has a series of well-marked trails cut through a sea of cactus. Enjoy the birds, reconnect with nature or ride a mountain bike on the trails.
- Visit the restaurants, bars, and swim-up bars on-site, where you can experience the taste of Baja Cuisine, indulge in signature spirits and finish the evening by the fire-pits.
- Book a treatment at the Spa By The Ocean, where you can relax in a private sea-side cabana and be pampered while enjoying the ocean breezes.
With so much to do and experience there’s no reason to leave the resort, but it’s close enough to the attractions of Los Cabos that you can book excursions or head into town, too.
When you’re ready to combine luxury accommodations, world-class amenities, and the safety and security of Solmar Standards in Safety and Care, book your next vacation at Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Resort Golf & Spa.