Make planning for your next vacation easy by choosing a stay at the luxurious Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Resort Golf & Spa in Los Cabos, Mexico.
This incredible destination, part of an 834-acre master-planned resort and residential community, has the location, amenities, and health and safety measures to make it a lifetime trip.
Located just outside Cabo San Lucas overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Rancho San Lucas is perfect for a couple looking for romance, a family looking for fun, or a group wanting a getaway together. There are accommodations for every type of traveler.
Here are seven more reasons to book a holiday at Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas:
1. The Greg Norman Signature Golf Course is on site, offering a beachfront course overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Designed by world-renowned professional golfer Greg Norman, it features a 7,210-yard layout tailored to the terrain and locale, with stunning views from every hole.
2. The interconnected circuit of trails is ideal for walking, jogging, biking, and hiking. Courses range from a third of a mile (0.50 KM) to one and a half miles (2.44 KM), where you can walk among giant Cardon cacti and many species of birds.
3. The saltwater lagoon pool is like an activity center at the resort. Choose from swimming, kayaking, paddleboarding, a lazy river, rope swings, and a water slide. There are also infinity pools, hot tubs, and swim-up bars.
4. The on-site spa provides world-class treatments while enjoying the ocean breeze from private sea-side cabanas.
5. World-class dining is available on-site, with different restaurant options and choices of an All-Inclusive or European Plan.
6. Don’t forget the real reason you’re in Mexico, the white sand beach. Rancho San Lucas is perched on the Pacific Ocean, with a stunning beach to enjoy the sunshine.
7. Health and safety are the top priority at Grand Solmar Vacation Club properties. The Solmar Standards in Safety and Care ensure that Grand Solmar Rancho San Lucas has policies, procedures and social distancing practices in place to keep you and your family safe.
So the next time you’re planning a vacation, remember the 7 reasons to visit Grand Solmar at Rancho San Lucas Resort Golf & Spa in Los Cabos, Mexico, where you can make your own reasons to return.
Read more – Book a Spring Break to Remember at Rancho San Lucas
Follow us on Facebook.